Longest time without your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found out today I am finally getting my Raptor back from TMX next Wednesday, which will mark a month that it has been at their shop sitting up in the air (no fault of theirs, just a creeping mod list...)

Not counting an accident, what's the longest you've gone without your Raptor while it was being...massaged?

When I get it back it will have had it's happy ending. Cannot wait.

D

Deleted member 12951

Been without it since Nov 2nd and counting. Been in a shop and won't be surprised if I get it next year.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I found out today I am finally getting my Raptor back from TMX next Wednesday, which will mark a month that it has been at their shop sitting up in the air (no fault of theirs, just a creeping mod list...)

Not counting an accident, what's the longest you've gone without your Raptor while it was being...massaged?

When I get it back it will have had it's happy ending. Cannot wait.

Been without it since Nov 2nd and counting. Been in a shop and won't be surprised if I get it next year.

:specialed:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so, my mods are running this time at about $450 a day there.

so if that extrapolates to you that means that you're doing $85,890 worth of work.

Gold plating the Raptor is a bitch, huh?

DAAAAMMNNN!!!!!

I just have a small pile parts for this one. Cheap stuff and spares.