line-x rocker panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinson284

Reaction score
Any thoughts on line-xing the rocker panels on a raptor? has any one done this. The paint is getting chewed up bad.

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on line-xing the rocker panels on a raptor? has any one done this. The paint is getting chewed up bad.

Well, you won't get any more rock chips! If you want black, get LINE-X Premium, if you want a color match, get LINE-X Xtra. Both will hold their color and gloss.

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look up ricam78. i sprayed his and have done a few others. i highly recommend it!

Do you have a clear product? If so, how well does it perform compared to the regular black? I think that might work for those of us with non-black trucks.

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a clear product? If so, how well does it perform compared to the regular black? I think that might work for those of us with non-black trucks.

Nope, no clear. If you don't want black, you can choose practically any other color you want.

How about green LINE-X?
GreenBlack2.jpg

GreenBlack1.jpg

Last edited:

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? I thought everyone liked green. :ROFLJest:

Nut2.jpg

Some products have longer gel times and have time to self level, but they will never be as smooth as your truck's paint.

Last edited: