Line X Premium Addiction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3NNIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, everything was removed and reinstalled with no issues. The bumpers were removed and encased in LineX premium. Skid and steps were done on both sides, and the access hole was sprayed seperately so I can still remove it.

Cool,
did they spray only one side on the fender flares?

one last question, on the front bumper did they spray the light mount with the bumper and seal them together? If so did you just snap it in and then have them spray it or did you secure it any other way?
thanks again much help
Dennis

OP
OP
KingRaptor

KingRaptor

Reaction score
Cool,
did they spray only one side on the fender flares?

one last question, on the front bumper did they spray the light mount with the bumper and seal them together? If so did you just snap it in and then have them spray it or did you secure it any other way?
thanks again much help
Dennis

No, they sprayed the whole thing.
Also, we snapped in the bezels as directed, then encased the whole bumper with them installed. The Bezels are now permenant. I dont think they would have fit if they were sprayed seperately.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Questions:

1). How long before it starts to fade out from a nice shiny black to a sun faded dull look? It looks great now; I'd just hate to see it once it's faded out!

2). How much extra weight is all that?

M3NNIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it fades if you got the shiney upgrade.
The original is flat and probably what you are thinking about.
No clue on weight. I don't think it is a heavy as you would expect.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Questions:

1). How long before it starts to fade out from a nice shiny black to a sun faded dull look? It looks great now; I'd just hate to see it once it's faded out!

2). How much extra weight is all that?

When using Line-X premium, it has the UV protection, so it won't fade. Not much extra weight, there's someone who's done their whole truck and I want to say it added 400-600lbs (can't remember the exact number).

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When using Line-X premium, it has the UV protection, so it won't fade. Not much extra weight, there's someone who's done their whole truck and I want to say it added 400-600lbs (can't remember the exact number).

600 is what I remember reading.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
600 is what I remember reading.

There's now a thread on Facebook. Comparing to trucks, subtracting mod weight differences, and it's about 200lbs. The guy will do a weigh-in before and after with the next truck he does a full line-x on and give us the true weight.