Line X Premium Addiction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

He had his hood tapped off and just ran a vinyl wrap... The truck was originally race red.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 339

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not mine, but black LINE-X on rockers, flares, bumper, front grill and blue color-matched LINE-X on "FORD".

Fordblue2_zpsxpnf3xhi.jpg

Fordblue1_zpsucihojk8.jpg

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the line x on the lower portion of the body above the rocker guards. I get a lot of rock chips there behind the front tire. It also flows better with the flares done.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of putting Line X on the rockers, flares and bumpers, but doing it to cover the entire truck is a No for me.

Desert Storm

Reaction score
Looks great. Thinking about doing mine the same way but I've got a terrain and its about to get wrapped in matte military green on the hood and roof.

M3NNIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
King, Did they remove the fender flares when they spraed them? How was the fit after? My linex dealers say that they would spray them while they are on the truck because they fit so tight to begin with there may be problems after?
also, did they spray both sides of the bumpers and skid and steps? your price seems really good.

My first trip to LineX was the Bumpers with Bezels, Flares, SkidPlate, and Bed... They removed everything, coated with LineX premium, reinstalled, and charged me $1250. I thought that was an incredible deal considering the labor that I did not want to do.

One week later I went back for the Floorboards that clearly did not match, hood vents, side vents, and windshield cowling. Again, they removed, sprayed with premium, and reinstalled. This was $450.

Now Im looking at my grill...lol

I must say that the floorboards are really my favorite because the cleaning issue that everyone has is long gone. Just spray with water and they are clean.

I took a ride to the beach today:

IMG_5122_zps2cs66jff.jpg

IMG_5107_zpstr0i9bzw.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

King, Did they remove the fender flares when they spraed them? How was the fit after? My linex dealers say that they would spray them while they are on the truck because they fit so tight to begin with there may be problems after?
also, did they spray both sides of the bumpers and skid and steps? your price seems really good.

My first trip to LineX was the Bumpers with Bezels, Flares, SkidPlate, and Bed... They removed everything, coated with LineX premium, reinstalled, and charged me $1250. I thought that was an incredible deal considering the labor that I did not want to do.

One week later I went back for the Floorboards that clearly did not match, hood vents, side vents, and windshield cowling. Again, they removed, sprayed with premium, and reinstalled. This was $450.

Now Im looking at my grill...lol

I must say that the floorboards are really my favorite because the cleaning issue that everyone has is long gone. Just spray with water and they are clean.

I took a ride to the beach today:

IMG_5122_zps2cs66jff.jpg

IMG_5107_zpstr0i9bzw.jpg

OP
OP
KingRaptor

KingRaptor

Reaction score
Yes, everything was removed and reinstalled with no issues. The bumpers were removed and encased in LineX premium. Skid and steps were done on both sides, and the access hole was sprayed seperately so I can still remove it.