Line X Premium Addiction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KingRaptor

Reaction score
In the last couple weeks I had my Bed, Fender Flares, Bumpers, Bezels, Skid Plate, Hood Vents, Side Vents, Floorboards, and the cowling under the windshield coated with LineX Premium.
Its so easy to clean, I eliminated all the grey on my truck, and it completely solves the problem of keeping the floorboards clean.

Opinions?

IMG_5038_zpsm981lwfc.jpg

IMG_5037_zpsaws6ly8e.jpg

IMG_5024_zpsvcpinos8.jpg

IMG_5008_zps2rp9swui.jpg

IMG_4998_zpskmwofl8x.jpg

IMAG0976_zpswogh6bsz.jpg

IMAG0974_zps98mffa8u.jpg

IMG_5059_zpscstiltnw.jpg

IMG_5045_zpsvgzj2nil.jpg

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that looks really good. how much did it set you back? ive been wanting to do my bumpers and skid to match my rocker and flares. was everything on the truck when ya got it done or did you have to remove anything?

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
compliments, the hood vents really stand out now

The mirrors are next, right?

Both of my side mirrors have scuff marks and look a little ranchy

Last edited:

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great on the black truck. The gray they put on them is so stupid. I had exactly everything you are describing painted matte black except the hood and side vents. Nice job. Cost?

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi King Raptor. please could you tell me that the rims and tires which uses with exact measurements and offset is so nice :) also spotlights fog beautiful can I buy online ? thank's

Inviato dal mio SM-T535 utilizzando Tapatalk

OP
OP
KingRaptor

KingRaptor

Reaction score
that looks really good. how much did it set you back? ive been wanting to do my bumpers and skid to match my rocker and flares. was everything on the truck when ya got it done or did you have to remove anything?

My first trip to LineX was the Bumpers with Bezels, Flares, SkidPlate, and Bed... They removed everything, coated with LineX premium, reinstalled, and charged me $1250. I thought that was an incredible deal considering the labor that I did not want to do.

One week later I went back for the Floorboards that clearly did not match, hood vents, side vents, and windshield cowling. Again, they removed, sprayed with premium, and reinstalled. This was $450.

Now Im looking at my grill...lol

I must say that the floorboards are really my favorite because the cleaning issue that everyone has is long gone. Just spray with water and they are clean.

I took a ride to the beach today:

IMG_5122_zps2cs66jff.jpg

IMG_5107_zpstr0i9bzw.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Looks great man.. I've been wanting to do that for a while because all those plastic pieces are a pain to clean! I've also wanted to do all the door handles and my mirrors.

I've really been contemplating to line x the whole vehicle where you can use the Raptor without worrying about damage. Im tired of getting home from off roading and go to clean my vehicle, only to find more rock chips or some type of paint damage!

I don't know if you guys have seen this Rap, but I personally think it's sick. He had his beauty rings line x as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 500