LGE/CTS Front & Rear Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRANK1OFF

Reaction score
Just had LGE/CTS Baja front & rear bumpers installed and I must say I am very happy with the way it turned out. The entire staff over there are professional and courteous. I'm a meticulous person and they addressed all my OCD issues without hesitation and in a timely manner. Great customer service along with the attitude of getting the job done right.

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

sleven

Reaction score
looks great. that front bumper is my favorite right now. did they have to cut the frame horns for the front bumper?

No cutting at all needs to be done, just remove factory bumper and factory bumper supports and new lge cts bumper bolts rights up. There are two 3/8" holes that are called out to be drilled for extra bumper support. Just installed mine couple weeks ago.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No cutting at all needs to be done, just remove factory bumper and factory bumper supports and new lge cts bumper bolts rights up. There are two 3/8" holes that are called out to be drilled for extra bumper support. Just installed mine couple weeks ago.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Sca1pel

Reaction score
I'm ordering mine this week, for the rear bumper do you have to paint the inside? Also what bed cage is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20