Keeping debris out of headlight area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with all the fun at Raptor X and the amazing fun cleaning the mud after, I found an issue where there was all kinds of mud behind my headlights. While cleaning everything up in there I realized at some point I had lost the rubber mats that clip on the bottom of the of the radiator support for each side. I have no idea what they are called, or even close to a PN for them. I saw a thread on here a long time ago where someone used some sort of ABS plastic in there instead. I have searched everywhere and cant find them???
Does anyone have any idea where that thread is, or where I can find the OEM mats that go in there? I've searched TASCA and can't find them on there either.

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That will work, thanks! I think I finally found the stock ones on the TASCA website. I ordered them and also bought a bunch of 1/16 abs plastic that I can fab up.