GEN 1 Jokerz exterior modification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright raptor owners and all the tricks. Truck was tore down yesterday. We found dirt sand rocks in every last crevice. Between the running board brackets and the running boards was packed full of rocks and debris. Behind the fender flairs there was Build up of dust sand and whatever else. With all that being said I'm building this truck to last. While everything is off and being done is there anything you guys can think of that I need to do. So far being done

Repainting the lower doors then covering with a clear vinyl. Painting grill black as its fading. Pdr the whole truck.

Linex front bumper skid plates and brackets
Bumper supports are getting under body done
Fender flares in linex
Rockers are not bad but I'm redoing them anyway while we are there and coating them in linex
Inner fenders on the rear?????
Running boards since ford got tight and didn't linex the full running boards. Coated just the top and not the bottom. All supporting brackets are being done
Any protective shielding underneath is being done.
Bumper and tow hitch are all being done to tie the truck together and make sure there isn't mismatching black.

Let me know what you guys think of and I can add to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata