IRONMAN's RACK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found this pic of one added to a HF one. "Might" do this cause it's so simple.

attachment.php

exactly. That + a block or two and you're set.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you are well on your way to a sweet set up. I like the angle of the tire, laid down enough to get it under the tonneau cover. The jack is great too. Someone mentioned putting a steel plate under it as part of the rack system Would you need to if you have the skid on it?

Also, what's the naked lady picture of? Couldn't quite make it out. I actually thought it was a package of large tie down ratchet straps when i was looking on my phone earlier, but now that I'm on the computer, that's the eye candy I spotted, hahahahaaa...

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Maybe I could give you a hand one day and we could make 2?

I wonder if your holes are set up like mine. I'll see if I can make 2.

Looks like you are well on your way to a sweet set up. I like the angle of the tire, laid down enough to get it under the tonneau cover. The jack is great too. Someone mentioned putting a steel plate under it as part of the rack system Would you need to if you have the skid on it?

Also, what's the naked lady picture of? Couldn't quite make it out. I actually thought it was a package of large tie down ratchet straps when i was looking on my phone earlier, but now that I'm on the computer, that's the eye candy I spotted, hahahahaaa...

Yes I will be placing a steel plate on the tubing to make it part of the rack. No point in having it seperate cause that's where it'll be for the life of the rack.
I think it would also make it easier to slide in and out of the rack.
That picture I won at a fair back when I was around maybe 12 years old.
I was surprised my Dad let me keep it and my mom. lol
Now it hangs in my garage.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if your holes are set up like mine. I'll see if I can make 2.

Yes I will be placing a steel plate on the tubing to make it part of the rack. No point in having it seperate cause that's where it'll be for the life of the rack.
I think it would also make it easier to slide in and out of the rack.
That picture I won at a fair back when I was around maybe 12 years old.
I was surprised my Dad let me keep it and my mom. lol
Now it hangs in my garage.

"Son.....normally, you'd have to choose. But in this case, you can keep it and your mom."

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, and I second the use of the Rustoleum spray bed liner. I have used it to recoat my rear recovery hooks. It has held up well over the last 8 months.

Yukon Joe

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Awesome!! I like how the jack will be tucked under the spare. Good idea. Looking forward to seeing it come together. Now you will have two to choose from for your DIY entry!!:head3:

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
The front seems to be almost exactly the same. I would have to compare the rears to see if there is any difference.

Jason

Just bought the bottom Aluminum plate and 3" stock for the sides. Gonna make the tabs for the bolts and have a shop bend it and weld the tabs on.