I want a tubular bed mounted storage rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
It needs-
Spare tire holder
2 10 gallon blitz can holders
Tow rope holder
Shovel Holder
Fire Extinguisher

If someone could do a draw-up, theres a guy in town that can build it for me.

Does it need anything else put on it to store? Any suggestions?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it'd be cool if you could invent something that was sort of like a floating bed rack that attached to the OEM tiedowns. So that way you have your storage on top and you can still tie down stuff underneath.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it'd be cool if you could invent something that was sort of like a floating bed rack that attached to the OEM tiedowns. So that way you have your storage on top and you can still tie down stuff underneath.

Thats how most great ideas start humvee, you should jump on that and get rich, id buy one :waytogo:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow... 1500.00 for that... Dam, I really need to start making this shit and selling... Since I dont need to get rich selling it I can and sell cheaper...

You make something cool, I'm in for one. I'd make one myself, but living where I do I can't really have a welder or anything so I'm kind of screwed on making my own.