HiLift Jack Mounted in the Bed - Tons 'o Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GP@PPG

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!!! My "new" Hi-Lifter set-up has been sitting since my '04 FX4!! LOL Still NEW!! NOW That baby will be mounted by end of the week!

Big J, once again thanks for sharing and taking time to do a great install.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those pucks he used can purchase frame sliders for a motorcycle same basic thing about 2 inch long how ever may be more expensive. I look at the bed mount that hi - lift sells and it will not allow you to use a bed cover I may be doing some thing similar to that.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My solution:
DSC00800_zps59d510f3.jpg
DSC00809_zps089960c8.jpg

Hey Doc - do you have any more details on your install? Has it held up well? I'd be looking at mounting my new jack the same way.

Also, the jack appears to be bare metal. Did you do anything to protect it from rusting?

Thanks!
Joe

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Doc - do you have any more details on your install? Has it held up well? I'd be looking at mounting my new jack the same way.

Also, the jack appears to be bare metal. Did you do anything to protect it from rusting?

Thanks!
Joe
Everything is still rock solid, and everything on the jack is anodiced or coated.
Any bare metal is sprayed down with MPHD.

GP@PPG

Reaction score
See the post on "bullet proof" hi Lift mounting. I'll try and bump it up for you.