Headlight Carbon Fiber Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford_ACC_Trim_CF_R74.jpg

Has anyone done this to their Raptor? Why is this so expensive? I was thinking about this, but curious if there was a vinyl alternative that may be cheaper.

It can be found here...
Ford Raptor Store Exterior Trim Parts

Thanks. :waytogo:

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not my thing really. But, if that's what you are in to, I know Xpel has a nice Carbon fiber vinyl wrap that would work.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think the door handles look cool. And the carbon B-pillar wrap looks good too. But all that stainless stuff trim is too much. Maybe the FORD logo on the front without all the other crap.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the door handles look cool. And the carbon B-pillar wrap looks good too. But all that stainless stuff trim is too much. Maybe the FORD logo on the front without all the other crap.

I did dig the B pillar CF wrap, and putting JUST the FORD letters in stainless could be cool, maybe put some rivets in it to make it look tough and mean, like it's pieced together. FORD Tough.

OP
OP
X

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I think the stainless steel stuff looks cheapo. The carbon fiber stuff caught my eye. Just thought I'd get some opinions and see if there were other alternatives. Its a good idea, bugs and small stuff fling up on the flat surfaces there. This seems like a good way to protect it and make it look a little different at the same time.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
My favorite was the little rings of SS around the LED lights on the bumper.

I gotta say, real SS door handles with the raptor logo engraved would be kinda cool though. The ones on the site were just stickers though "easy peel and stick application"