Had the rear wheel wells sprayed in Line-X Premium! Before/After Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Latest mod as of this weekend.....the rear wheel wells look like *** just being oversprayed with the body paint. The front has nice plastic wheel liners, so I had the rears sprayed in Line-X Premium. Turned out incredible, and really makes the shocks stand out 10x's more now :waytogo:

Linex-00.jpg

Linex-00a.jpg

Linex-01.jpg

Linex-01a.jpg

Linex-02.jpg

Linex-02a.jpg

Linex-03.jpg

Linex-03a.jpg

Linex-04.jpg

Linex-04a.jpg

Linex-05.jpg

Linex-06.jpg

Linex-07.jpg

Linex-08.jpg

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah they offer the bed in line-x as an option now, they should definitely add rear wheel wells. Although for the regular f150 you can get plastic liners for the rear. I wish they offered those for Raptors, maybe eventually, but mine is all set now!

Will make it easier for cleaning as well, as all the nooks, crannies, and crevices, are now filled.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they offer the bed in line-x as an option now, they should definitely add rear wheel wells. Although for the regular f150 you can get plastic liners for the rear. I wish they offered those for Raptors, maybe eventually, but mine is all set now!

Will make it easier for cleaning as well, as all the nooks, crannies, and crevices, are now filled.

Yeah it makes TOTAL sense to do it from every aspect - looks, durability, protection, etc. AWESOME

DucksGoQuack

Reaction score
Looks awesome, let me know how it holds up, I looked at one before I bought mine and it must not have been line-x because it was peeling off everywhere. It looked terrible. And where did you get it done?