GOBI Roof Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Hey guys, GOBI roof racks is an awesome company in Colorado that is breaking out into the Ford Raptor world! Thought you guys might like to see what Racks they offer. They took photos of them on my truck so you can see what they have! They can sell racks with or without the lights! Check out their site for more info (should have online Raptor section soon, but they are selling them as of now), they will ship the rack to you wherever that may be...(Their Facebook page has the only Raptor info so far. their website soon to follow)

- GOBI Racks - (Website doesn't have raptor section up yet, but they are selling the racks ATT)
Gobi Racks - Hummer, Jeep, Toyota Racks
14509 E 33rd Pl, Unit E
Aurora, CO 80011
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: (720)479-9372
Book of Faces: https://www.facebook.com/gobiracks

Attachments

• gobi1.jpg
    gobi1.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 363
  • gobi2.jpg
    gobi2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 769
  • gobi3.jpg
    gobi3.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 539
  • gobi4.jpg
    gobi4.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 579
  • gobi5.jpg
    gobi5.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for mine. Good deals right now.

How was the install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

Reaction score
The stealth rack [with the 40 light bar] looks really really nice.

I got the Stealth rack with 40 inch Rigid light bar on my beast right now and it looks FREAKING GOOD brother! Seriously pleased with how it turned out! I'll post some pictures of my truck on my own and throw them up here so you guys can see it in real life environment

Can't wait for mine. Good deals right now.
How was the install?

I let them have my truck for a week for the pictures and everything, and at the end they installed the Stealth rack on my truck, but I am thinking install is pretty simple

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice rack! :boobs:

Now that I don't have the rear seat for storage any longer and I now have more luggage I need to carry on long road trips, I've been kicking around the idea of getting a roof rack.

How it's the rack mounted and what material is it made of?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Now that I don't have the rear seat for storage any longer and I now have more luggage I need to carry on long road trips, I've been kicking around the idea of getting a roof rack.

Joe,

Send me your email. I have their digital instructions if you want to preview them.

But in short 16 gauge 1" tubular steel and new track that is installed with 4 jack/moly bolts.

OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

Reaction score

For how it's mounted = They put a track down the left and right side of the truck bolted to the roof w/ a few bolts (very low visibility) and the roof rack is put into the track (so it can easily come off with little effort). It is a very intelligent low impact setup, I like how they did it cause you can take the rack off and nobody would even notice the black tracks on top of the truck

a beautiful line. when put photos and prices on the site? Show pictures of your beast ;-))
Inviato dal mio SM-T535 utilizzando Tapatalk

I can take some real world shots of mine and post soon for you guys to see the Stealth rack. And this is new for them not even a few weeks old so I'm thinking site will be updated soon! But they already have some racks made and ready so if you contact them I am sure they are ready to deal

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

Reaction score
Also guys just an FYI about fitting in a standard garage with the rack on, I tried to go into CrownOffroad's garage with the stealth rack on (the lowest of their racks) and my Raptor sitting at stock perch was basically exactly the height of his garage (could maybe squeak in with taking the seal off the top of the garage, but it is damn close to the top). If you sitting on Mid Perch no way you fitting in a standard garage as the tallest point on the rack is the front by the light bar

Last edited: