Glassworks vs boatec front fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
92fd8e8feabda77a783fabae4281fc23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda digging that 'swoop' they appear to have on the top of the fenders. Looks like they have great clearance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there someone doing flexible inner liners that look a lot like stock inners? Think I saw them on Facebook, maybe........

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda digging that 'swoop' they appear to have on the top of the fenders. Looks like they have great clearance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there someone doing flexible inner liners that look a lot like stock inners? Think I saw them on Facebook, maybe........

Yeah, Shaun Miller? I think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry guys been mia . The mcneils fit pretty good out of the box . I painted them with no fitment prior to installing them . For raptors we try to push the mcneils for the different look , more of a higher squared look and not as much of a slope. they do not have liners but im sure Shaun in TX could get some made . let me know if I can help you guys in getting some fenders, 10-14 days from time of order .

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured out how it goes near the headlight is what I do not like. No line brake so just looks a little odd for my taste.