Glassworks vs boatec front fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Were u running 4x4 when doing any of the hard wheeling and the front was fully drooped?

OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were u running 4x4 when doing any of the hard wheeling and the front was fully drooped?

sometimes but not always..any fast hard stuff, jumping, ect is mainly 2wd, slower crap like snow, mud, hill climbs, ect would call for 4wd. well there are the times you have to pass shit boxes (jeeps, toyotas, chevys, dodges) at 80+ on snow packed roads in 4wd! just to remind them of whos is the king of the roads RAPTOR. sorry veered of subject.

Now my new Icon 3.0s will be just a bit lower than the top perch, my understanding is more of a between-er of mid and top.

good thing for fiberglass fenders!! Yes I run 37s

Last edited:

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You need the extra width... if you plan on using your truck for all its capable of. +1 for Boatec.

Attachments

• Edited-0288.jpg
    Edited-0288.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 244
OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glassworks fenders are on the truck.

Boatec's should be here next week.

I am paying full retail on these fenders, and the venders I bought from did not know I was working on this, and I will leave their names out of it. Its between the two "major" manufactures of after market raptor fenders! My opinions will be exactly that. "MY OPINIONS"

I will do back to back installations on the same truck and do a full right up on the differences of the quality, installation time, and amount of prep work to get them to as close to factory for the DIY-ers out there, before going to paint.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome that you're going to compare the two like that. I don't think it's been done as of yet.

One suggestion might be to start a new thread for the write ups once they get done and just put both installs in the first couple of posts.

OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome that you're going to compare the two like that. I don't think it's been done as of yet.

One suggestion might be to start a new thread for the write ups once they get done and just put both installs in the first couple of posts.

good idea! Will do

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you note the different one vs another fender? Do they looks the same