Glassworks Fender Liner Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has installed Glassworks liners able to tell me how it's done? My truck is sitting at the body shop and they apparently have no clue.

Thank you...Kevin

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who has installed Glassworks liners able to tell me how it's done? My truck is sitting at the body shop and they apparently have no clue.

Thank you...Kevin

Call @RPG and talk to Corey he does so many he can help them.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I can take pics if it helps. Shoot me a PM with phone number and I'll text them. The liners need to be trimmed also for 37's to clear.

Hmm well edit ain't working and I quoted myself. Sweet.

OP
OP
Geo_Tactical

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I can take pics if it helps. Shoot me a PM with phone number and I'll text them. The liners need to be trimmed also for 37's to clear.

Hmm well edit ain't working and I quoted myself. Sweet.

PM sent. Thanks!

OP
OP
Geo_Tactical

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you buy them from?

I know the feeling.......

Bought them from SVC. I talked to Jarrett and he said to use dzus fasteners, but given how this body shop has been, I figured they'd need more than that.

@oxfordraptor sent me a bunch of pics (thanks again!) so hopefully they'll be able to figure it out.

I kinda assumed it wouldn't be so easy as just drop it off and let them have at it, but I didn't think they'd be looking for a play-by-play for where to trim and what fasteners to use. Sheesh, lol!