Glass Fender Install Quote

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF family,

I need your expertise. I am contemplating on getting fiberglass fenders on all 4 corners. How much should it cost for install and paintwork? I have no problem with paying good money to the right shop. I just don't want to over pay being that I know nothing about the painting process.

Thanks for your input.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know price but if I were you, KHC is somewhat close to you in new jersey and they have plenty of experience on this

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
fronts you will spend around 1500-2000 with install and all paint work. Rears around 3500-4000 with install and paint. Its like 25 or more hours to just install the rears then you gotta paint them. Suggestion to all is to install them and drive around for a while to let the fiberglass settle and go thru heat cycles in the sun and cold. This settles the resin before sanding and painting.

Here is pics of my solution to rear mods- cut out flares on stock bedsides. I made the flares but they are prototypes. They match glassworks fronts perfect and give your the same space in the rear as boatecs. Check out Hughs build to see the glassworks bedsides

Attachments

• IMG_1372.jpg
    IMG_1372.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 109

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF family,

I need your expertise. I am contemplating on getting fiberglass fenders on all 4 corners. How much should it cost for install and paintwork? I have no problem with paying good money to the right shop. I just don't want to over pay being that I know nothing about the painting process.

Thanks for your input.

Does the $2k price include glassworks fender liners?