GEN 1 Trim Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Adam Ratatat

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! I am heading out on Wednesday to get the color scheme laid out (Making sure he has the Satin Black) and if all goes well I will have him start in 2 weeks. The truck is my daily driver so I have to get the truck wrapped when I have enough time off.

The Wrap is done and I am picking her up today from the Shop. The dude also added ceramic coating over for extra protection. Super pumped on the job that was done. If your in Southern California (Inland Empire) you cannot beat Top to Bottom Detailing in Temecula.

Attachments

• Wraptor1.jpg
    Wraptor1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Wraptor2.PNG
    Wraptor2.PNG
    788.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Wraptor3.jpg
    Wraptor3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Wraptor4.jpg
    Wraptor4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 58

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Wrap looks great, how much did you pay of it? I'm close to Temecula might have to check them out. Also how did the trip clean up?

OP
OP
Adam Ratatat

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrap looks great, how much did you pay of it? I'm close to Temecula might have to check them out. Also how did the trip clean up?

The Shop that did the work added a Ceramic Coating over the Wrap and did some heat treating and dying of the trim. I pick the truck up today but based off of what the dude told me it looks amazing (Pictures are all I've seen). Total amount was just under $3,000.

I will probably go back to do some more trim treatments with this shop as well. He wanted to try a new gray dye that one of his distributors just developed.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
The Shop that did the work added a Ceramic Coating over the Wrap and did some heat treating and dying of the trim. I pick the truck up today but based off of what the dude told me it looks amazing (Pictures are all I've seen). Total amount was just under $3,000.

I will probably go back to do some more trim treatments with this shop as well. He wanted to try a new gray dye that one of his distributors just developed.

Wow that's a great price, can't wait to see the pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmanuelrmz