Gatorback SVT Raptor Logo Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo

Reaction score
I prefer no flaps but as my truck is white, i will need a set. This looks really nice, any members with these?
$145 Front+$145 Back flaps + will need a rear bracket for installation for a total of $328. That's the cheapest price on the internet for this particular model. These are the least ugly of all of the options that I have found and unfortunately the most expensive.
https://www.sharptruck.com/2010-2016-ford-raptor-svt-logo-gatorback-mud-flap-set

GB1223CUTSVT_zpspuscokuj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
s-l1600_zpskxjjhnaj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do believe it is @BadinBlack that has them. They do look really good in person. Pretty darn pricy for some flapping rubber if you ask me but they do look cool. If you have the coin then by all means I'd get those ones.

BadinBlack

Reaction score
I do have them....they are for sure the nicest ones I could find..They fit and look great. I did not use any brackets...very heavy duty...they are thick and heavy.....I like them ....

D

Deleted member 12951

Seems pricey. I would get the PDP ones that you can customize. They have lasted through everything I've put them though.