Full Xpel Stealth wrap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mentioned it a couple of times around the forum. My truck is getting all the panels wrapped in Xpel Stealth paint protection film that has a satin finish.

Here's (iphone)pics they sent me while they're working on it. They should finish today and I'm picking it up tomorrow.

When I picked it up on Monday:

winzor002.jpg

Difference between the factory finish on the door and the bedside that has been wrapped:

IMG954479_zps714bcc04.jpg

Bedside with some light on it:

IMG958856_zps8352c1d1.jpg

The roof:
IMG954465_zps7b262d0f.jpg

One of the guys working on a rear door:

IMG954874_zps62dc18ea.jpg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's sweet man I've wanted to do a flat black color just wasn't sure if I wanted it wrapped or painted haha I have a bunch of scratched and other dings from playing in the dirt so I'm almost due for a new paint job. Looms really clean cant wait to see the finished product!!

OP
OP
BramageDained

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Really like that. Are they doing the flares as well?

No, I'm still undecided on what to do with them. They're not real shiny and I sort of like the look against the black. Or, I'll end up having them Line-X'd when I get the box done.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's gonna look sharp. It's got me to wondering if it would make my terrain Screw look more like FDE than off-white

I bet doing the whole truck ain't cheap