Front rear bumpers ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLAMUP

Reaction score
Has anyone installed bumpers from Hammerhead Armor on there trucks. how do they look? build quality?

Attachments

• hammerhead.jpg
    hammerhead.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 101

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those types of fabbed bumpers are typically heavier (much) than the off road type bumpers Raptor owners tend to prefer. And they're typically used on "pick-up trucks" by owners who want a massive looking steel plate type bumper and don't care about weight.

I like them but not on the Raptor. Just MO

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL! To the OP, you should learn how to use google search. :)

What kinda pic is that? Lol. Any of it mounted or higher resolution?

Here are some pics:

F150-Ford-Raptor-no-pre-runner_enl.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like their bumpers. Although I prefer the rear bumper more than their front bumper. The front bumper just doesn't seem to have the same "aggressiveness" that the rear one has.
5776-new-rear-bumper.jpg

This is the rear bumper installed on my truck last October. Its solid and beefy and even includes additional lights which really improve backup lighting which is poorly done on the F-150. These really light up the ground behind you. Their customer support is top notch too. I went to pickup my bumper from the local Conway Freight facility and it was damaged. I rejected it and a new one was sent out the same week! No issues with the second one. Couldn't ask for better service.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like their bumpers. Although I prefer the rear bumper more than their front bumper. The front bumper just doesn't seem to have the same "aggressiveness" that the rear one has.
5776-new-rear-bumper.jpg

This is the rear bumper installed on my truck last October. Its solid and beefy and even includes additional lights which really improve backup lighting which is poorly done on the F-150. These really light up the ground behind you. Their customer support is top notch too. I went to pickup my bumper from the local Conway Freight facility and it was damaged. I rejected it and a new one was sent out the same week! No issues with the second one. Couldn't ask for better service.

That doesn't look half bad not crazy about the round lights would look better square. kind of looks like a beefy stock bumper.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the square light statement. That would look sick! The corner steps are a nice touch too.