Front license plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are going to be two holes in your bumper if it's been installed. Not much you can do about it.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can plug the holes with some black covers from home depot, lowes, etc. Something like $.97/ea. With the plugs in you barely notice.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is not merely an appearance thing. In some states if you have a front license plate holder with nothing in it, you are in violation of the law. My wife got pulled over for this "violation."

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mobile, aren't the holes standard on every Raptor?

That's possible. On previous vehicles, particularly ones with plastic bumper covers, they might be indented so you know where to screw into but they're not drilled out.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it...I know I told my dealer not to install the plate 'holder' knowing I had to run a front plate. I just use the same holes already in the bumper to mount my plate directly.

In fact, I use stainless bolts with wing nuts to attach it so that when my creative photographic juices begin to flow I can quickly remove the plate.... :)