Front fender upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else though about changing out the front fenders for a set of aftermarket fiberglass set? or am i the only one? i know the stock one's are sufficient but i think a aftermarket set could have a more aggressive look.....what about you guys?

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you mean fender flairs, or the actual fenders?

If you mean flairs... that's an interesting thought. Something like a set of Bushwackers? Might be kinda cool...

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mean full fenders. I think the black trim above the wheel is like a fender flair already. Im talking about full off road fiberglass fenders! not sure that there is advantage to these but the could look really cool.....and possibly set me aside from the 5 other white raptors in my city :)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think Talon's referring to fiberglass fenders like this:

IMG_0997_4wd_race_kit.jpg

pic_main.jpg

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Talon's referring to fiberglass fenders like this:

yes just like that. im leaving my truck with a company next weekend.....they are designing a full fiberglass package (fenders, hood and bedsides). Said it would take a few weeks and im helping with the design feedback. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know and i will see what we can do!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well then, hell ya! We've seen examples of how our (plastic) fenders literally explode on impact. It would be very cool to have fiberglass options if/when I pop mine.

Keep us posted Talon. This sounds like it could be one killer project!

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I know you don't use your truck as a DD, but just a fair warning, Fiberwerx may tell you a few weeks, but it will be a few months

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After spending that kind of money taking off excellent factory parts, I assume you'll at least be able to run 37" tires and a long-travel suspension if you later decide to spend even more money and remove more good parts...