Front Bumpers That Don't Obstruct Front Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all. I have a build date of June 6th now finally and I am looking at front bumpers to throw on when I get it. I was wondering if you all could post pics of what you have from a front and side profile to see how it fits and I am only interested in options that don't obstruct the use or visibility of the front camera. Much appreciated.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have but I've seen Raptors with ADD Stealth bumper. And it doesn't block the front camera.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny that, because they do obstruct depending on which light loop you go with. (there is even pics on this forum showing that).

I would say that most do not obstruct, but some will. You be easy to spot the ones that "come close" by looking at the lines of the add stealth with the double LED light loop bar on it. (i think that is the one that obstructs a portion of the cameras view)

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
8y5e3apy.jpg
I don't have but I've seen Raptors with ADD Stealth bumper. And it doesn't block the front camera.

I have the Stealth on mine. It blocks part of the field of view of my front camera. Mine has a 40" LED with the hoop surrounding it. If the goal is no limiting of camera I would not recommend it for OP. Love my bumper but, it has two drawbacks. 1. Camera is partially blocked. 2. You don't have the same approach angle as the more flush pre-runner style bumpers.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2