GEN 1 Front bumper build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up bumper today and of course i had to install skid. Since i own this old out dated dinosaur, i think it was appropriate to have svt logo on the skid plate to remind younger people what these trucks were back in the day :ROFLJest:

It looks pretty damn good if i may say so. It's going to be hard to wait till i can mount it on saturday and looking forward to see it on the truck.

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lookin Great!

Picked up bumper today and of course i had to install skid. Since i own this old out dated dinosaur, i think it was appropriate to have svt logo on the skid plate to remind younger people what these trucks were back in the day :ROFLJest:

It looks pretty damn good if i may say so. It's going to be hard to wait till i can mount it on saturday and looking forward to see it on the truck.

I can't wait to see it on the truck either. It looks awesome on the bench. Thanks for the thread.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it on the truck. Loving that skidplate!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. From cold part of the globe, Finland.
Your import tax is horrendous. Plus its super expensive to live in Finland. Lucky you are able to fabricate your own stuff. You are saving a ton$$$. I took Finish language as a second language when I went to college in Moscow. And there fore studied in Savonlinna as an exchange student for 6 mnths back in 1994. All girl school.... I think the ratio was 700 women to 15 guys. Needless to say we had a great time...Beer is 12.5% and would knock your socks off. Finns and the Russians love to drink, but boy these finnish girls could put away some booze...Damn
Any way American made cars and trucks are a big hit over there. Curious do the people even know that you are driving a Raptor? And what kind of reaction you get on the streets. Post some pics where you live and the truck. I think its fascinating. And such a small world.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your import tax is horrendous. Plus its super expensive to live in Finland. Lucky you are able to fabricate your own stuff. You are saving a ton$$$. I took Finish language as a second language when I went to college in Moscow. And there fore studied in Savonlinna as an exchange student for 6 mnths back in 1994. All girl school.... I think the ratio was 700 women to 15 guys. Needless to say we had a great time...Beer is 12.5% and would knock your socks off. Finns and the Russians love to drink, but boy these finnish girls could put away some booze...Damn
Any way American made cars and trucks are a big hit over there. Curious do the people even know that you are driving a Raptor? And what kind of reaction you get on the streets. Post some pics where you live and the truck. I think its fascinating. And such a small world.

Da fug man, definitely small world. That was pretty much the population of Savonlinna in that school, lol. Glad you were able to enjoy your stay here then.
Well people would drive American cars here but lovely people in Department of Traffic Safety have decided that we don't need American cars. Which means that those have ridiculous tax and most people don't want to pay that much. Raptor does turn heads and people give compliments but with this truck it happens every where no matter where you live. Right?
I have to say that i really don't have pictures of place i live. To be honest i did not have almost any pictures of anything before this truck. Now i have bunch of truck mod and these work in progress pictures. Stick around and i'll post something closer to summer, deal?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
He can't post pictures yet.....

But we're waiting on those photos from his undefeated MMA record.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Da fug man, definitely small world. That was pretty much the population of Savonlinna in that school, lol. Glad you were able to enjoy your stay here then.
Well people would drive American cars here but lovely people in Department of Traffic Safety have decided that we don't need American cars. Which means that those have ridiculous tax and most people don't want to pay that much. Raptor does turn heads and people give compliments but with this truck it happens every where no matter where you live. Right?
I have to say that i really don't have pictures of place i live. To be honest i did not have almost any pictures of anything before this truck. Now i have bunch of truck mod and these work in progress pictures. Stick around and i'll post something closer to summer, deal?

Deal.. At least you do not need to shovel the driveway you got the MACHINE. Winters are ******* brutal over there.