Frame horn cut with whipple for RPG Trophy line bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsimms89

Reaction score
I'm about to be installing a whipple supercharger along with Kooks headers and true dual exhaust on my 2014 SCrew. I've been looking through the kit provided by whipple and the installation procedure and I see that the brackets for the heat exchanger mount to the frame horns.

Eventually (a little ways down the road, gotta wait a while after the supercharger and headers) I'd like to get a RPG Trophy Line Front bumper (and the Raceline rear bumper). I know the trophy line requires the cutting of the frame horns. I'm curious if anyone has devised an alternative way of mounting the heat exchanger for the intercooler? I'm sure I could create some sort of brackets that would work, but I haven't actually installed it yet and seen where my other possible support points would be, just curious of anyone else has solved this problem yet?

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brackets land one the part of the frame that isn't cut and the bumper doesn't interfere at all. I did have the SC installed after the the bumper was on, so SVC may have altered the brackets, but I doubt it.