Ford factory tonneau cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help in deciphering Ford's quote sent to me about a folding tonneau cover for my raptor. My gf is paying for it as a birthday present to me so I'm trying to find a good deal. I wanted the bak flip 1, but shopping at Ford, they won't say who's their manufacturer is. Does anybody know if this product is good or comparable to a Bak flip. Attached is a quote from FORD. Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_00000348.jpg

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can say officially that bakflip manufactures the ford tonneau cover. But if you look at pics of the two they look very very similar. Is can also say I paid a lot less than that for my bakflip F1.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The price they quoted to me includes installation and also this is in Canada, we pay way more for the same thing up here :suicide:

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not take that into consideration. If it helps the install was very easy. And I got mine for around $700 in the US.