Finished 2 Mods Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so they aren't really hard mods... Mudflaps and Stubby Antenna

The same mudflaps Birdman recommended here. I agree they are a great solution for $30.

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0075.png

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good..gotta start somewhere..:peace:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ok so they aren't really hard mods... Mudflaps and Stubby Antenna

The same mudflaps Birdman recommended here. I agree they are a great solution for $30.

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0075.png

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

not sure if i mentioned it in that thread but get yourself some adhesion promoter and automotive 3M tape. i highly recommend you clean the flap and flare with the adhesion promoter and put some 3m tape behind that curved flap that forms to the fender flare.

if you don't, there's a risk it will get dirt behind it and scratch away at the paint underneath over time when the flap moves or shakes. if you screwed them in to a point where they won't move or you don't care because you don't plan on ever removing them then don't worry about it.

OP
OP
AngryBird

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure if i mentioned it in that thread but get yourself some adhesion promoter and automotive 3M tape. i highly recommend you clean the flap and flare with the adhesion promoter and put some 3m tape behind that curved flap that forms to the fender flare.

if you don't, there's a risk it will get dirt behind it and scratch away at the paint underneath over time when the flap moves or shakes. if you screwed them in to a point where they won't move or you don't care because you don't plan on ever removing them then don't worry about it.

Yeah I should have thought of that. I don't plan on removing them but I like to do things right anyways.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

i put them on the rear

Yeah thats next. Im going to grab another set next time I make it to Pepboys.