Fiberwerx fenders installer Michigan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to grab some fiberwerx fenders but I don't want to do the install myself. Do you guys know of a place in Michigan that would do the painting and install?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to grab some fiberwerx fenders but I don't want to do the install myself. Do you guys know of a place in Michigan that would do the painting and install?

Not too sure where you are in Michigan, but I'm only about 7 hours or so from Detroit. Got a great paint guy. You could get here in 1 day, 1 day to fit and finish, 1 day to paint and cure and have the truck done.

Let me know.....

Thanks @beemerman

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too sure where you are in Michigan, but I'm only about 7 hours or so from Detroit. Got a great paint guy. You could get here in 1 day, 1 day to fit and finish, 1 day to paint and cure and have the truck done.

Let me know.....

Thanks @beemerman

I didn't realize you had a shop just thought it was a internet store. You are located in Galesburg?

Gilligan

Reaction score
I'm about 9hrs away but had Ruby install mine, absolutely no regrets. You could even drop it off, head to Chicago for a couple days and then come back to a brand new truck.

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I think it's time to put together a wish list. Do you also do exhaust and suspension work? I have family in Plainfield and over the border in Iowa. Have to make a trip out of it once I get all the parts together.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I think it's time to put together a wish list. Do you also do exhaust and suspension work? I have family in Plainfield and over the border in Iowa. Have to make a trip out of it once I get all the parts together.

Yeah sure. Let me know what you are thinking about doing, and we can put a plan together for you.

Thanks - @Gilligan