Fiberglass Front Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did some searching with very little results other that pics. So I'll just ask and hope to find. Raptizzle and I think a couple others have these.

Been thinking of running some 37's but mostly want some fiberglass fenders in the front. I don't know how hard it would be as in do the old fender unbolt and the new ones bolt back in to their place? I was thinking there is some glued parts of the fender or something like. Painting them will be no problem its just the fact of getting the old ones off and putting the new ones on that aren't so clear for me. Just so we are clear its the WHOLE fender not just the flare that was mentioned before. Thanks for the input!

GU.127_img2.jpg

GU.127.jpg

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fenders are the entire fender, all one piece (no separate flare), and the stock ones can be taken off fairly simple. Pretty much unbolt and they're off. There are a few different glass companies making these fenders...I went with Glassworks Unlimited. Their fenders do not come with pre-drilled holes ( i dont think any others do either) but the mounting points are marked. It does take some finesse to get them perfectly lined up but all in all it shouldn't be all that difficult. A little patience and an extra set of hands goes a long way.

I definitely recommend going this route for anyone looking to run a 37". Oh yeah, they look BAD ASS too. :peace:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fenders are the entire fender, all one piece (no separate flare), and the stock ones can be taken off fairly simple. Pretty much unbolt and they're off. There are a few different glass companies making these fenders...I went with Glassworks Unlimited. Their fenders do not come with pre-drilled holes ( i dont think any others do either) but the mounting points are marked. It does take some finesse to get them perfectly lined up but all in all it shouldn't be all that difficult. A little patience and an extra set of hands goes a long way.

I definitely recommend going this route for anyone looking to run a 37". Oh yeah, they look BAD ASS too. :peace:

What did you use on the rear?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we need more before/after pics of installed/painted/completed ones.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have any pics? I would be interested to see views from the wheel well as well as from under the hood.

and as cool as it looks in pictures.. its even cooler in person!!! I like the stance of his and even in white it looks great...