Fender Flares...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Is there an option at the dealer to have them paint matched rather then just plastic? If not, any of you think of ever have your flares sanded down and painted the same color as your truck?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen it done in a few colors, but mostly black. Personally I'm thinking about eventually LineXing mine as they already feature a lot of desert scratches.

By the time I actually Line X all of the things I've talked about Line-Xing i'm gonaa be looking at some crazy $2,000 bill!!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
http://www.golftoimpress.com/2010/05/out-of-bounds-ford-raptor-6-2/
This guy painted them black to match his truck. I dont think the dealer will do that as an option, but if your pockets are big enough...
1626.jpg

That makes a damn world of difference!!! Damn that looks so clean!

144k.jpg
132.jpg

That is ****!!! WOW!!!!! :drool:

I've seen it done in a few colors, but mostly black. Personally I'm thinking about eventually LineXing mine as they already feature a lot of desert scratches.

By the time I actually Line X all of the things I've talked about Line-Xing i'm gonaa be looking at some crazy $2,000 bill!!

In the end, it will all be worth it! :rockit:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bojangles, watch what you Line-X it is indestructable but its very heavy. I saw a article about a guy that bedlinered his whole car and the lined added a few hundred pounds

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i love that truck but irreversible stuff like that i tend to avoid for the sake of resale...oh and it's expensive as shit for a good paint job that won't chip

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score