fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at taking of my front and rear fender flares. Does anybody have any advice on removal and reinstallation?

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty easy.

ynu9ejut.jpg

Gently pull the tabs out of the fender, on the bottom.

Then slowly pull the fender away from the body of the truck. You will see tabs on the back side, see picture, that fits into those holes.

How i would suggest something thin and plastic..

I ended up using an old pair of chopsticks and used my knife to cut it down to basically a wooden flathead, gently push the clips in. It's a tight squeeze

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of my white/gray clips were already broken on my brand new truck. I don't suppose anyone knows where I can get those? Dealer is saying what others have said, you have to buy the entire flare to get the clips. I've searched all the threads, is everyone just reusing their clips?

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted them. They were awesome but couldn't help. Ford uses special clips not available yet. My dealer is calling Ford for me to see if they can get just the clips. I'll let everyone know if I get part numbers.

OP
OP
cubiefan101

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Yea let me know because I was planning on pulling mine off next week. My luck ill brake them all and not be able to replace them.