fender flares with 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do you mean fiberglass fenders and 35s?

I would assume that is what he was going for. I think someone posted pics in another thread about this. Maybe one of RLTW's threads? Not sure. Think the consensus was that there is too much wheel well showing with the glass fenders and 35's.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i asked the same question a while back, in the event that I was to bump up to fenders and then eventually move up to 37's, anyways a member posted and it looked a little odd. Good memory Sliver.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah i asked the same question a while back, in the event that I was to bump up to fenders and then eventually move up to 37's, anyways a member posted and it looked a little odd. Good memory Sliver.

Thought that was the case. Hey man I got you covered. Every now and then I like to contribute something worth while to FRF haha.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, also i went back and looked at the thread and the picture is no longer there so no help from us other than to say that imo it looked weird, but to each his/her own.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious to see this as well, I like the look of the glass fenders, but would probably hold off on tires.