Fender Flare Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mvrocky

Reaction score
I have recently ordered my new Raptor and I found out today that my order was to late for 2012 and it will be a 2013. Meanwhile, I have looked at 100's of photos and a question that I can't seem to find anyone discussing is the fender flare color. In some photos, the color looks grey while in other photos it looks black. Is this an option or is it just the photos? ....Bumpers?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are a greyish color definitely not black, just look that way on some of the lighter colors in some pics. Also some people paint em black, but they all come grey from factory.

Oh and bumpers are same color

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do a fender flare search on the forum plenty of threads with colors that come close to the bumper, but the flares are another story. They come finished from the factory and the bumpers come painted primer black.
The bumpers and flares are not the same color.
The flares have more bigger metal flake and the gray is slightly lighter

Last edited:

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or you can just wrap them in carbon fiber

20140509_130828_zps05a2d1aa.jpg

That looks pretty sweet. We just got a set of wheels hydro dipped in CF for our camaro. Might be cool to do the same with the truck wheels and flares. The hydro dipping company said they can pretty much dip anything
4smlbp.jpg