Fab Fours Full Grill Guard vs. Tough Country Evo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

30incher

Reaction score
I have a Tough Country Evolution front bumper with 4 PIIA led lights, etc, on my 2014 Raptor. I would like to buy a Fab Fours full grill guard to replace it with to better protect against potential deer / hog collisions! Is there a store or place that takes trade ins on mint condition equip or is there a place that handles Fab Fours in South Texas?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Mariner is in Florida, but may be wanting to get rid of his Fab Fours front bumper.

I know it's not exactly what you said you were looking for, but buying a used set up may save you some money. I don't know of any shops that do a trade-in program, but some may do a consignment deal with you and keep it in stock.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Tough Country Evolution front bumper with 4 PIIA led lights, etc, on my 2014 Raptor. I would like to buy a Fab Fours full grill guard to replace it with to better protect against potential deer / hog collisions! Is there a store or place that takes trade ins on mint condition equip or is there a place that handles Fab Fours in South Texas?
Welcome to the forum.
Let's see some pics of this beast!

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@30incher I have a fab fours premium front bumper with the pre-runner bar, as well as a matching fab fours rear bumper. But I live in Florida like Nick said. I've considered getting rid of it but that would have to be a pretty complex deal as to not leave my truck naked lol. Its a damn good heavy duty bumper.

Not to mention I have a 12000 lb winch built into the bumper too. The set up is worth about 4 grand.

Last edited:
OP
OP

30incher

Reaction score
This is what I have and the second pic is what I want!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 202
  • fabfours.jpg
    fabfours.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 448

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that's the step above mine I think. This is the one I have.

Attachments

• DSC00065 (1).jpg
    DSC00065 (1).jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 150

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for more grill protection, there's a shop north of houston who could add to the one you have and get the same effect. Probably less $$ than trading/buying.

OP
OP

30incher

Reaction score
That might be the thing to do- It really would only take a bar across the top and around the headlights. However- the one I have is coated with LineX and it would have to be redone I guess.

Lustig1

Reaction score
I have the exact bumper you want sitting in my garage. I'll sell it cheap. Give me a call or shoot me a text.

Chad 218-626-5942