Does the ford raptor turn heads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachcampbell

Banned
Reaction score
I'm buying one soon and was curious about this. Hopefully its not like a lambo driving down the street where people are trying to snap photos and stuff. how much attention does it get?

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it's almost like you don't exist, especially when you're mashing the skinny pedal. You probably shouldn't buy one if you're looking for a head turner.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry, even when you pull up the the gas pumps, nobody will ask " are those fox shocks, does it have the 6.2, have you jumped your raptor, I heard it can leap over tall buildings"

D

Deleted member 12951

I've never owned a lambo so have no idea how to compare but if you have one, ship it to me and I will tell you how head turning is compared.

There is another thread somewhere about this same thing, will have to search.

Last edited by a moderator:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is another thread somewhere about this same thing, will have to search.

What another example of the OP not searching, oh my I'm very surprised. Also way to wreck the direction this thread was going.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm buying one soon and was curious about this. Hopefully its not like a lambo driving down the street where people are trying to snap photos and stuff. how much attention does it get?

I think you should get a lambo, its way more of a ***** dropper than a lifted f150 with body flares. A Raptor is definitely not the truck for you.

D

Deleted member 12951

What another example of the OP not searching, oh my I very surprised. Also way to wreck the direction this thread was going.

Didn't catch who the OP was until I seen Chatbox. Do you always gotta be mean to the trolls?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free