Debating on this Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justinheinzjd

Reaction score
Hey guys new Raptor owner here. I just bought a 2012 Black screw and the former owner gave me this grill. He said he paid $1,400.00 for it from a company called Royalty Core but never got around to installing it. The FORD is carbon fiber. I like it but the OEM grill on the Raptor is nice as is. I am debating. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Royalty Core Grill.jpg
    Royalty Core Grill.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 298

S197Mach1

Reaction score
Royalty core makes legit grilles. I had one on my 13 f150 fx4 and the installer noted it was the nicest grill quality wise he has ever seen. I like their customization options as well. One day I'll change it up but it's not a high priority for me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

295c0803160e5e803ac0974995155e19.jpg

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For my Raptor, No. If I had a regular F150 yes. I love my Raptor grill.
If you add that grill onto your truck it will look closer to a regular f150, if that's the look your going for then yes.On the flip side owners of regular f150's are trying to make their trucks look like Raptors. Ford sued a aftermarket manufacturer to stop copying their Raptor grill for this purpose.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

If you add that grill onto your truck it will look closer to a regular f150, if that's the look your going for then yes.On the flip side owners of regular f150's are trying to make their trucks look like Raptors. Ford sued a aftermarket manufacturer to stop copying their Raptor grill for this purpose.

S197Mach1

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

They do have a nice raptor emblem for the grille

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do have a nice raptor emblem for the grille

I love my Raptor grill.
What emblem were you thinking?
I do like the subdued USA Flag Ford lettering vinly decal by rappygrahics, a frf vendor.

OP
OP
J

Justinheinzjd

Reaction score
Thanks Guys. That helped me make my mind up. Going to stick with the stock grill and sell the other one to put towards some other mods.