DBS Bug Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWH3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any updates? Website still down.

I called back a second time and was able to order 2 bug screens. I simply mailed him a check and he shipped the screens. A little more work than normal but I couldn't be happier with the product.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Old thread but figured I would start here.

My DBS bug screen is fallen apart after many years of good use. Anyhow, I've tried ordering a replacement but their site seems to be down and their FB inactive. Does anyone know if their still making these or if not, recommend another company?

Thx

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Old thread but figured I would start here.

My DBS bug screen is fallen apart after many years of good use. Anyhow, I've tried ordering a replacement but their site seems to be down and their FB inactive. Does anyone know if their still making these or if not, recommend another company?

Thx

DBS has been closed for a while now. Too bad I liked them as you could order replacements pretty cheap.

I ended up going with this for $48..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Raptor-F15...267400?hash=item1eb85f3a08:g:5NAAAMXQwKdRcoIM

Or this one... probably the same company both ship from Willows, CA...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Raptor-F15...338413?hash=item3a96fe1a2d:g:08YAAMXQJ3xRcy8p

s-l500.jpg

--

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I made my own Bug screen and replaced the air diverters...if that is what they are called? With a little help from Home Depot.

MEIRONMAN207

Reaction score
Made it cheaply and with extra materials left over for other projects or repairs or replacement in the future.

MEIRONMAN207

Reaction score
Before:fullsizeoutput_98b.jpeg the air diverters were starting to tear and disintegrate (can't understand why Ford uses this very poor material). took measurements etc. and took off with my body/moulding tools.