DBS Bug Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txscorpio

Reaction score
@blackmamba777 mine didn't, if you look at other engine pics of the Raptor, mostly all of them don't have a cover over the harnesses. it just open. this pic in your thread has a cover over the top. I was just curious as to why this one has it.

Attachments

• 2012-ford-f-150-4wd-supercab-133-svt-raptor-engine_100396314_l.jpg
    2012-ford-f-150-4wd-supercab-133-svt-raptor-engine_100396314_l.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
BLACKMAMBA777

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@blackmamba777 mine didn't, if you look at other engine pics of the Raptor, mostly all of them don't have a cover over the harnesses. it just open. this pic in your thread has a cover over the top. I was just curious as to why this one has it.

Yeah, maybe he installed? It's be cool to have one, just don't know if it is something that came from factory.

DWH3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had luck ordering recently? I've been trying to order one for over a month and their website has been down every time I tried. Any alternatives?

navywolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had luck ordering recently? I've been trying to order one for over a month and their website has been down every time I tried. Any alternatives?

I've been trying as well. No joy. Not sure when they might get it fixed.

D

Deleted member 12951

Have you tried calling them?

D-Bug Screen
Telephone:
1-760-562-2717

An alternative would be to make it yourself

DWH3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you tried calling them?

D-Bug Screen
Telephone:
1-760-562-2717

An alternative would be to make it yourself
I called them a few weeks ago and was told they believed it was an issue with PayPal but they didn't have a way to take phone orders so there wasn't anything they could do. It just seems odd that they would simply accept having no sales for an entire month due to a website issue...