DBS Bug Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just installed mine. Was curious as to if you all had pics of yours. Where you hooked the cables to. Did you use both knobs on top? The top screw on looking things. Just curious.

Also, that wire on the left makes it a bit off center no? Drives me a little crazy being OCD and all. Here is a pic.

azedeze7.jpg

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran my top hooks to the hood adjuster bumpers, which are the screw things you're talking about. I just have my cord sitting a little differently than yours. Yours go up over the radiator support while I have mine going "around" I guess you could say. Keep in mind I don't have a Raptor, so I'm not sure if they're in the same spot or not. I'm pretty sure they are though.

42.jpg

OP
OP
BLACKMAMBA777

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran my top hooks to the hood adjuster bumpers, which are the screw things you're talking about. I just have my cord sitting a little differently than yours. Yours go up over the radiator support while I have mine going "around" I guess you could say. Keep in mind I don't have a Raptor, so I'm not sure if they're in the same spot or not. I'm pretty sure they are though.

42.jpg

Thanks for posting. Think it will make a difference in the "around" or "through" you mentioned. About the cord.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Think it will make a difference in the "around" or "through" you mentioned. About the cord.
Hard to say. I just didn't like how the cord was sitting on the radiator support there since its a 90 degree edge. I found a pic of where I ran mine, through the holes where the red circles are. Seemed like there was less of a chance of the cord eventually being cut through by running it under the light tab rather than leaving it sitting on the rad support.

2011-ford-f-150-V-8-harley-davidson-edition-engine.jpg

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the wiretie off the trunk release cable on the left side there so that the cable was in front of the screen rather than behind it and pushing it out. Helped cut down on the crap that was getting sucked in the side where the cable was distorting it.

Pretty happy with that thing, I've cleaned it off 4-5 times this year and was pretty amazed at the amount of crap that it caught and kept out of the radiator.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know if the 2013 screen will work on a 2014 Raptor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Its pretty basic screen. I plan on moving mine from my 2011 KR to my 2014 Raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk