A.D.D. Venom owners light bar question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all -

I installed my venom bumper last night and I love the look .

I have a rigid 40" behind the grill and now that I can look at this bumper in person from all angles Im not sure my light bar will work or look right if I mount it on top of bumper.

Anyone have this set-up ? I looked thru the bumper pic thread and didnt find it.

Bumper does not have the upper bar.

Thanks Rick

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
The 40" mounts behind the two rubber pads that the hood rests against when closed. I've got this setup and no issues.

OP
OP
RV67

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 40" mounts behind the two rubber pads that the hood rests against when closed. I've got this setup and no issues.

Yea I have mine mounted there now and thinking of possibly moving it to top of bumper ( is my question )

Gilligan

Reaction score
Yea I have mine mounted there now and thinking of possibly moving it to top of bumper ( is my question )

Ahh ok sorry, misunderstood.

Yeah, a 40" would probably be hard to mount on the venom

OP
OP
RV67

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Answered my own question ealier today...my 40" wont fit even if it did it would probably make the "most ridiculous mod" thread. It just wouldnt look right.