Custom made Hi Lift Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Made up a simple but effective and strong mount for my high lift. was heading out to the trails with Spartan Raptor and needed a mount so i fabled up this mount the night before the run until i can get around to making up a bed rack.

first i removed the bed bolts and placed the tubing and angle iron in the bed to get the right fitment. Used a piece of 2"x1" tubing 4' long and 2 pieces of 2" angle iron 3" long. welded up the the angle iron to the ends of the tubing offsetting to the one side to allow for room for the handle. Then cut slotted holes in the middle of the angle iron to allow for adjustment of the bed bolts and to get a good fit. After that i placed the Hi Lift on the mount and marked where i wanted the bolts. Then drilled holes from the top all the way threw and after that i cut bigger holes in the bottom to be able to place the bolts from the bottom up and welded them on the top side of the mount. after that it was just a matter of painting it and installing it in the truck.

6483-hi-lift-mount-1.jpg

6484-hi-lift-mount-2.jpg

6485-hi-lift-mount-3.jpg

6486-hi-lift-mount-4.jpg

6487-hi-lift-mount-5.jpg

After the run on Sunday all is good and still rock solid.

Banned
Reaction score
man, thats perfect. super simple, clean, and effective. I like it. If I didnt have a toolbox at the front of my bed id do the same.