CLOSEOUT: BAK Roll-X Tonneau Covers for $599 + Free Shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Folks,

This is a deal that we are VERY excited to bring to you. Nobody else on the web has this deal!

The BAK Industries factory has a small amount of remaining Roll-X inventory on the shelf that they want GONE. They have authorized TruckMods.com to offer CLOSEOUT pricing on the remaining inventory of the Roll-X tonneau cover models.

Only a select number of styles are available and quantities are extremely limited. First come first serve. This pricing is BELOW normal dealer cost! These covers will ship directly to your door from the BAK Industries factory!

The Roll-X is the predecessor to the new Revolver X2 and originally sold for $899. Short of a few minor design changes, the Roll-X is virtually the same cover as the Revolver X2, but now you can own the original for $300 less PLUS free shipping!

Our prices are already marked down, but we're pulling out all the stops to take an additional $100 off our already crazy low sale price!! Once in your cart, use the code ROLLX100 to get the $599 price and free shipping.

**** ALL COVERS ARE BRAND NEW, FACTORY FIRST QUALITY, AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING ***

Please see below for a listing of the styles that are available while supplies last:

36309-1-Roll-X-F150.jpg?rdm=0.jpg

CHEVY/GMC​

PART NUMBER 36120:
2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.5' Bed
2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 5.5' Bed
2015 Chevy Silverdo 2500/3500 5.5' Bed
Click to Buy: BAK Industries, Truck Bed Cover, 36120 - TruckMods

PART NUMBER 36121:
2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6.5' Bed
2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 6.5' Bed
2015 Chevy Silverdo 2500/3500 6.5' Bed
Click to Buy: BAK Industries, Truck Bed Cover, 36121 - TruckMods

FORD​

PART NUMBER 36309:
2004-2014 Ford F-150 5.5' Bed
2009-2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 5.5' Bed
Click to Buy: BAK Industries, Truck Bed Cover, 36309 - TruckMods

PART NUMBER 36329:
2015 Ford F-150 5.5' Bed
Click to Buy: BAK Industries, Truck Bed Cover, 36329 - TruckMods

PART NUMBER 36327:
2015 Ford F-150 6.5' Bed
Click to Buy: BAK Industries, Truck Bed Cover, 36327 - TruckMods

RAM​

PART NUMBER 36203:
2003-2008 Ram 1500/2500/3500 6.5' Bed
Click to Buy: BAK Industries, Roll-X Hard Roll Up Truck Bed Cover, 36203 - TruckMods

PART NUMBER 36207:
2009-Current Ram 1500 5.5' Bed
Click to Buy: BAK Industries, Truck Bed Cover, 36207 - TruckMods

Any questions please email us directly at [email protected]. We will update this thread as covers go out of stock. Tell a friend!

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What am I missing? When I put in my vehicle info in it says it will not fit my vehicle. 2012 Ford Raptor SCREW.

"Does Not Fit
2012 FORD F-150 SVT RAPTOR

Standard Side Bed | 67.0 in./5 ft. 7 in. Bed "

Thanks

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think i paid around that a couple years back...and my roll-x shit the bed...0 support from Bak...never again...

OP
OP
T

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What am I missing? When I put in my vehicle info in it says it will not fit my vehicle. 2012 Ford Raptor SCREW.

"Does Not Fit
2012 FORD F-150 SVT RAPTOR

Standard Side Bed | 67.0 in./5 ft. 7 in. Bed "

Thanks

Since BAK Industries technically classifies their fitment guide by Year, Make and Bed Size (they don't care about trim level), the Raptor isn't called out as an option. Our website has the Raptor listed, but the tonneau covers for most manufacturers won't link up with the Raptor fitment guide.

I believe you also emailed us and I have already responded. Rest assured that the 04-14 5.5' bed and Raptor applications are exactly the same part number and thus the 36309 is the cover you need for the Raptor: http://www.truckmods.com/i-20388668-bak-industries-36309-truck-bed-cover.html. There is no need to fill out the Year, Make Model form when adding a product to your cart. We will guarantee fitment based on our post above.

i think i paid around that a couple years back...and my roll-x shit the bed...0 support from Bak...never again...

The Roll-X tonneau covers we are shipping are the latest design revisions that were being produced right up until the launch of the Revolver X2 a few months ago. If you purchased a couple of years ago, it's likely that you got one of the first production runs that was improved upon several times. Even still, issues were far and few between, and we have very few unhappy BAK customers. Furthermore, I would be utterly shocked if you in fact were able to purchase a Roll-X at this price!! Prior to this special deal with the factory we LITERALLY would have lost money selling for $599!! Good for you if you did, though!

Also remember folks, if you ever have an issue with a product and you buy from TruckMods.com, you will deal with US! We do not pawn our customers off on the manufacturers!

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Roll-X tonneau covers we are shipping are the latest design revisions that were being produced right up until the launch of the Revolver X2 a few months ago. If you purchased a couple of years ago, it's likely that you got one of the first production runs that was improved upon several times. Even still, issues were far and few between, and we have very few unhappy BAK customers. Furthermore, I would be utterly shocked if you in fact were able to purchase a Roll-X at this price!! Prior to this special deal with the factory we LITERALLY would have lost money selling for $599!! Good for you if you did, though!

Also remember folks, if you ever have an issue with a product and you buy from TruckMods.com, you will deal with US! We do not pawn our customers off on the manufacturers!

you're right on the price, looks like in October 2013 I paid $697 shipped through truck champ. The price is definitely good, I was just not happy with the service more than anything. all products have their issues, it's the service that counts...as far as i can tell, you guys are good! should have bought from you first!

OP
OP
T

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you're right on the price, looks like in October 2013 I paid $697 shipped through truck champ. The price is definitely good, I was just not happy with the service more than anything. all products have their issues, it's the service that counts...as far as i can tell, you guys are good! should have bought from you first!

We appreciate that. If you need anything in the future, you know who to call. :cool:

OP
OP
T

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To answer a question that was received:

Q: Will the Roll-X tonneau covers you are selling still have a warranty?
A: Yes. These covers will carry the original 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If in the event your cover needs to be replaced, you would receive a Revolver X2 as a replacement. Once the Roll-X's are gone, they're gone.

OP
OP
T

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Reminder that ONLY the Roll-X models that are listed in this posting are still available. We've had a few orders for other Roll-X models that are not available anymore and we've had to refund and cancel so please only follow the links in this posting. Thank you!

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great! Thanks for the fast email reply and updating this thread as well. I was really looking at the BAKflips, but the price... Now the price of this roll-up makes it very tempting... ugh! Decisions.