chase rack or not to chase rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the fence about getting a rack. i would like something i can pull in and out the bed but i am also thinking about keeping tire under and y strap 2nd spare to tie downs in bed. how else have people secured their gas cans and pelican cases? what custom bed racks do people have out there? anyone else pull their racks in and out?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I had Nick at SNF in Stanton help me build my chase rack. I use tie downs to secure everything besides my jack, for that we used the bed and 1 tab.

The 1 time I've taken it out over the last 14 months was to paint it, otherwise there's no reason for me to remove it

Berky

Reaction score
I had Nick at SNF in Stanton help me build my chase rack. I use tie downs to secure everything besides my jack, for that we used the bed and 1 tab.

The 1 time I've taken it out over the last 14 months was to paint it, otherwise there's no reason for me to remove it

Where is SNF? Tried to google search, but no luck.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an XRD bed rack that lives in my truck full-time. If I remove the spare from the bed I have full use of the bed.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought Outlaw's rack with the intention of leaving it in the garage. I haven't pulled it out once. I don't carry spare tires with me anymore unless I'm going out of town.

I mounted a fire extinguisher and a CO2 tank on either side between the rack and the bedside.

For the rear of the bed, for the cooler and other items, I bought an anchor kit from Outlaw. It works pretty well.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought Outlaw's rack with the intention of leaving it in the garage. I haven't pulled it out once. I don't carry spare tires with me anymore unless I'm going out of town.

I mounted a fire extinguisher and a CO2 tank on either side between the rack and the bedside.

For the rear of the bed, for the cooler and other items, I bought an anchor kit from Outlaw. It works pretty well.

How do you like the Outlaw Rack? i have been looking at them and they seem nice. Any comments about it?