Carbon Fiber Body Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Archar

Reaction score
Hello All.

I'm in search of a builder who makes carbon fiber body replacement parts or my 2012 Hennessey Performance VelociRaptor800. She is fast as hell but there is always room for improvement. Given the power I already have, the next most logical direction for performance improvement would be weight reduction. But I cant seem to find near OEM CF parts anywhere. Any ideas?

Thanks.

CMM

Last edited:

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM carbon parts . Why would ford make that for a speciality off road truck?

OP
OP
Archar

Archar

Reaction score
Looking for near OEM parts in Carbon Fiber. Not actual manufacturer.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any thing is posable but with this lots of money involved. Look up the guy that dose the bowtec if he can get the carbon he could make it.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

You know the hood is glass already right?

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the op wants carbon fiber to shave weigh on a three plus ton truck with headache racks and a blower to make it faster ,okie dokie. I wonder which way this thread will go. carnage be damned full speed ahead.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello All.

I'm in search of a builder who makes carbon fiber body replacement parts or my 2012 Hennessey Performance VelociRaptor800. She is fast as hell but there is always room for improvement. Given the power I already have, the next most logical direction for performance improvement would be weight reduction. But I cant seem to find near OEM CF parts anywhere. Any ideas?

Thanks.

CMM

Instead of buying useless carbon fiber parts you might want to save your money for a lawyer if/when your Hennessey Performance Veloci"RAPTOR" 800 catches fire and burns to the ground.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm Should I talk about what a little bird told me???????????