GEN 1 bodyarmor4x4 reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
hello all, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with bodyarmor4x4. I was looking to purchase the Chase Rack that they make but I can't seem to find any reviews on it anywhere!

D

Deleted member 12951

hello all, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with bodyarmor4x4. I was looking to purchase the Chase Rack that they make but I can't seem to find any reviews on it anywhere!

This one?

bodyarmor4x4.com | Off road vehicle accessories | Bumpers & Roof racks | LED light mounts

86-raptor-rearjpg.jpg

534-dsf-19532jpg.jpg

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't used this or anything like it on my truck.

But, do a search about light towers and how they mount. This seems like a very large rack that just mounts to the top of the bed rails which aren't the most robust part of the truck. Keep on the research and good luck, seems like they have a good sale going on.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have never seen anyone post about that one here but I've only been around since 2013. Not really liking the look of it. Like Agent said, these tend to be for looks and aren't the best for actual hard off-roading.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
take a look at what our vendors have,,, ADD, rogue,,,,,. I've had my alpha1 for 3 years now, best rack I've owned.