Boatec Fenders and offsets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is why i spend my time loling.

two of those links they have aftermarket wheels with quoted 0 offset.
that is a much different situation than a factory wheel running 37s...

carry on, im sure you guys will figure it out with more knowledgeable people lololololol

I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you off the thread. I was trying to help. I am sure you have more experience than I do with this modification, and I make no such claims of being a guru on anything raptor related. I posted 4 of 100 links from this forum, which may or may not apply specifically to the exact setup the op had. They all contain information. I just wanted to try to help instead of posting the usual " Bro, did you even Google it, or search this forum at all?"

D

Deleted member 12951

Boatecs fit well. Stock beadlocks and the standard stock wheel has the same offset at +34mm. Do it right and get some glass. You do have to hammer the pinch weld and cut the bottom out. When you remove the liner you will see what I am talking about. Stock wheels will fit. They become an issue when you upgrade the UCA and there isn’t enough clearance without rubbing on the tire. Wheels with more offset will give you the room on the UCA and especially if you air down.

Good luck!