Blue fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any pics of the fender flares paint matched to blue? Im curious how it might look. I have to take the truck in next week for some hail damage repairs and Im thinking about getting this done while Im there.

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I know trolls56 was considering blue fenders, but I'm not sure if he's actually pulled the trigger yet. I know there is a thread on here where we were discussing it and 6.2 made him some photoshops of it that came out looking really nice.
Try doing a site search with a few keywords from your first post and I bet you'll find em.

I think blue fenders on a blue flame would look good.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always wondered how it would look as well. I like what outlaw did with white raptor painting the flares and leaving the bumpers.. to me the blue, red, and orange are tricky colors to pull off with PTM parts on a raptor; white silver and black seem to just naturally pull it off :drool: