black raptor with red decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me too. I'm thinking charcoal grey will look better but would like to se red. Subscribed.

Dupo24

Reaction score
I thought of red for mine, but was leaning towards gun metal to match the wheels. I've seen too many red on black not looking so great. Sucks because i have red in the interior.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm doing a red motif as well, but in think red decals would put it over the top. I'm doing red claws in the interior to match a tailgate emblem I got in eBay. Also a red SVT to match the dashboard. I just sent my headrests in to get the same.

ja3anuga.jpg

ehu7enet.jpg

esuzeqep.jpg

te4aqeha.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I'm doing a red motif as well, but in think red decals would put it over the top. I'm doing red claws in the interior to match a tailgate emblem I got in eBay. Also a red SVT to match the dashboard. I just sent my headrests in to get the same.

ja3anuga.jpg

ehu7enet.jpg

esuzeqep.jpg

te4aqeha.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics of my work! Keep it coming!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

smarsha11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine with a couple different looks.

9575-grill-letters-designs-signs.jpg

7290-just-detailed-1.jpg

7291-just-detailed-2.jpg

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been thinking about those decals in the back for a while. Problem is I'm a klutz putting on decals so I've balked.